Thursday, February 9, 2012

Two Words: Bacon. Milkshake.

Step aside In-n-Out, there's a new secret fast food menu in town! Just incase you've been living in a cave for the past 72 hours - Jack in the Box revealed that they have a new mystery shake flavor that isn't on the menu: Bacon. Sweet, delicious, glorious bacon!
Exibit #1: Bacon
I heard about it at work and knew I had to try it. I'm not really a nut for the bacon, but it's fun to try weird things sometimes. I told my wife about it, she seemed curious and mildly grossed out. We had to try it! We stopped by our nearest Jack in the Box and placed our order:

  1. Sirloin Swiss & Grilled Onions Burger Combo 
  2. Two Tacos
  3. Bacon Shake
Simple. Effective. Delicious. Oh, so bad for you!

We headed home and feasted on greasy comfort food, until it was too much to resist - we had to try the shake. It smelled like salty bacon, but it tasted like bacon dipped in maple syrup. After taking a sip I almost wanted a plate of eggs and pancakes! Weird.
Exhibit #2: Bacon Shake
Nicole didn't like it too much, she said it made everything else taste strange. I completely agreed.

Overall it was a crazy bacon roller coaster in my mouth, and in my stomach. It's definitely worth trying it once.

Bon apetit!

-The Everyday All Nighter

2 comments:

  1. That is...disgusting! But I would be lying if I said that it's also intriguing. But still gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds gross too. Maybe if you ordered it for breakfast it would be ok? But then again they make bacon chocolate!

    ReplyDelete