Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to the Night Crew, Stranger

A friend of mine from film school has decided to spend the night doing a little editing. He works here normally in the day shift but he wanted to stay overnight with us to get some side work done. Especially when the company is greatly appreciated!




In other news, I down loaded an app to my iPad to help me be more diligent about posting here on the ol' blog. So hopefully it works... I want to keep this up and hopefully keep you late nighters somewhat entertained.

Also I'm trying to get my butt motivated to get out and shoot some new videos and try and keep improving my filmmaking skills. It's tough, but I have a plan. Maybe... Any suggestions of neat things to see and film around town?

- The Everyday All

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back to blogging! You really should keep it up. And incase you forgot you live in a VERY metropolis area with a bazillion things going on pretty much all the time. Get on AZ central or just ask around...tons of things to see and do, just pick a theme and run with it!

    PS excited to see you in a few weeks! We must hang out!

    ReplyDelete