Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Been a Long Time - Sorry Interwebs

It's been a super long time since my last blog post... again. No worries I have something to make up for it!

I'm not concerned in the slightest for the Super Bowl or football in general, but I just couldn't pass up this awesome commercial from Toyota. If only it was true!


Oh well, at least we can hope for the poop free baby/time machine! Cross your fingers.

There's been a lot going on other wise - my son had his birthday, I made some tasty pasties from scratch, I'm loving life and everything about it. Believe me, it's awesome.

I know I promised to keep my posts regular - but I'm a liar. LIES - NO MORE! I'll be back for more tomorrow with something great and refreshing for your all consuming internet addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment