Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Woah... It's Been a Month!

Yeeeeah, It's been almost a month since I last blogged. Thats pretty pathetic. I would like to think that I can blame the lack of communication on the 'Holidays', but I think that's a lame excuse. How about I blame it on the 'Laziness' of the 'Holidays'... Lots and lots of holiday laziness! Which is perfectly acceptable.

I'll be trying to post regularly. I promise... Maybe.

So now it's January and it's back to business! Nicole and I have been busy enjoying our time with Christmas presents and time with our families. We especially enjoyed all of the homemade beef jerky! It was one of the many Christmas miracles this year! Yum.

Speaking of yum: I was craving something delicious the other night and I decided to make beef and potato pasties from scratch. I thought it sounded fairly easy, and they were! Next time I'll use a little more seasonings, but overall very tasty. Inside there was potatoes, ground beef, peas, onions, and even some gravy. I think next time, I'll add a little more gravy...



Oh, by the way... My moustache is growing awesomely! I even tried waxing it once or twice. It has it's good days and bad days.



- The Everyday All Nighter

No comments:

Post a Comment