Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You must be back for more. I know I am.

Hey all of you late nighters,

You must be back for more. I know I am.

I also know that you're expecting a glamorous vlog. If you haven't noticed, there isn't one. It seems that these video blogs take a lot more thought and effort than I realized. I thought: "No problem. I'll just whip one out on Friday night for Saturdays blog." I was very wrong. Apparently you actually have to have something in mind to talk about. I didn't.

If you're noticing a pattern, I'm making this whole thing up as I go. There's no rhyme or reason, ever. The best I can do for you is providing some fantastically lonesome photos of my workspace at 4:30 in the morning.


This is the hallway and commons areas in our building. I end up walking this a lot at night because the other office and the bathrooms are on the far side of the building. The long walk of shame past the vending machines, as well.


This is where I spend most of my time. Normally its packed with about 25 people until about 11pm, but after that it dwindles down to just me. Its not too bad with the TVs, but there's never anything on. Trust me, I've tried.


Here's my desk. Humble, but its the best seat in the house!

Sorry I don't have more to offer tonight, but I had a lot of extra work today. I'll have something better on tap for tomorrow. Maybe that video blog? Fat chance.

-The Everyday All Nighter

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Please keep blogging! I get a kick out of your writing style. FYI I'll be posting a blip about you on my blog this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on blogging every night that I have work, so expect greatness. Also, YEAH for being my first subscriber!

    ReplyDelete