Thursday, October 6, 2011

Girls Only Like Guys with Sweet Skills

Flippin' Sweet! (Side Note: I have a tie very similar to this one.)
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen of the Late Night Times,

Have you ever impressed your special someone with your sweet skills that they didn't know you had? 

Example: nunchuck skills or hunting wolverines with a freak'n 12 gauge, geez.

I think the first time that I really impressed Nicole with my sweet skills was when I fixed her old Nissan Sentra. I think it needed an oil change and there was a leak coming from the engine. Unfortunately the engine leak was a little beyond my skills, but I changed her oil. Not super impressive, but it seemed to surprise Nicole. 

Out everyone in my family I am probably the least mechanically inclined, but I would still consider myself  'Handy'. Here's what I look like when I'm fixing things:
I get things fixed, but all of my tools have googly eyes on them.
Here's what Nicole sees when I am fixing things:
I just sit around and things get magically fixed by my sexiness.
Go ahead and soak it in. That's what it looks like to get stuff done!

I think everybody should have some skills that are mildly impressive or at least unique. It could be anything really, everybody has something to offer. If you don't think you have something neat about yourself you could probably pick up a few things pretty easily. Example: you can change a lightbulb quicker than anyone else or whatever. 

What skills have you always wanted to try but just haven't? Post them in the comments below! I have always wanted to try shaving with a straight razor. Dont worry you'll impress your lady, its Uber Manly. Come on, this man is exponentially increasing in manliness as we speak!


I dont really have much to share tonight. There was a lot of work tonight and I'm running short of time. Let me know in the comments what sort of skills you surprised somebody with and what skills you wish you had.

-The Everyday All Nighter

3 comments:

  1. Christmas list is now complete for you, thank you for the wonderful idea :)

    A skill I have always wanted to try or master is tortilla making. How great would that be if I can just whip up a tortilla whenever you or anyone would want one? Plus they would be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew a lady in NJ who could whip out the best tortillas! I was surprised at how easy it was. If you figure out how to get them nice and tasty let me know, for sampling purposes of course.

    ReplyDelete