Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hot Yellow Kool-Aide & Awesome Late Night Infomercials

At work yesterday we found some awesome video of Rick Perry being poorly lip read. Trust me, you will liz (laughing so hard you wizz a little bit) yourself 3 or 4 times. I lizzed about 5 times and then I watched the video again.

"Save a pretzel for the gas jets!"

Up next: The NoNo Hair. Take a look:

"Curse this bad gene pool of mine!"

I that woman shaving? They kept emphasizing that it is a hair remover, but last time I checked so is a mans electric shaver. Don't forget! If you call now you will also receive a complimentary jar to store your unsightly body hair. Also when was the last time you let your wife shave off your nipples?

"Thanks Honey! I never liked these pesky things anyway."

If that isn't enough to get you to buy one, I don't know what will. I was never intending to post things about infomercials, but I just can resist these super gems like this one. 

-The Everyday All Nighter

No comments:

Post a Comment